Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:10:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wife Of Buel "BB" Mitchell, Jr. Dies In Montpelier
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wife Of Buel "BB" Mitchell, Jr. Dies In Montpelier  ( 1853 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 26, 2009, 06:34:32 AM »

PATRICIA A. (MIVILLE) MITCHELL

MONTPELIER - Patricia A. (Miville) Mitchell of Montpelier, died unexpectedly on May 18, 2009, in Central Vermont Hospital. She was born on May 28, 1933, in Montreal, PQ, Canada where she attended grade school and high school. Pat graduated from Bishop DeGosbriand Hospital School of Nursing. She then worked at Kerbs Memorial Hospital in St. Albans, Vt. Patricia was married on Dec. 28, 1955, to Buell B. Mitchell Jr. in Mt. Royal, Canada. They had one child, Terry, who was born in 1956. After living in Montreal they returned to Vermont. Pat worked at Norwich University Infirmary and at Vermont State Hospital in Waterbury. Pat volunteered for the T.W. Wood Art Gallery, Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice, Ladies First, CVH Resource Center, and City of Montpelier Finance Department. She loved to take yearly trips to Ireland to research family history. She was a member of the Senior Center, an avid reader and attended Norwich rugby and Vermont Mountaineers games. Pat was predeceased by her husband Buell on Oct. 31, 1991, and son Terrence (Terry) Christopher Mitchell in 2003. She is survived by a granddaughter, Sarah Cook Mitchell and daughter-in-law Patti Cook. A memorial service celebrating Pat's life will be held at 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 31, 2009, in Guare & Sons Funeral Home, 30 School Street, Montpelier, VT. A reception for friends and family will follow the service and burial for Pat and Terry will take place in Green Mount Cemetery immediately following the reception. Memorial contributions may be made to Doctors Without Borders USA, P.O. Box 5030, Hagerstown, MD 21741-5030 or to Project Independence, 420 Washington Street, Barre, VT 05641. Those wishing to send online condolences may do so at http://www.guareandsons.com/index.cfm and go to Pat's obituary.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : May 26, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »

For those of you who may be new in Fairfax, Buel & Irma Mitchell lived at 14 Hunt Street, the house between the Brick one on the corner and Tom & Daisy Collins on that side of the road.  Irma Mitchell was postmistress for many years.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: