Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:12:05 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wild Ride In Westford Results In Arrest
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wild Ride In Westford Results In Arrest  ( 1714 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 25, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

Must have been a little scary if you were driving down Route 128 today when this was happening:

"Parts of vehicles littered Route 128 near the Westford-Essex town line. The road shut down Thursday afternoon.

"He hit everybody else around us," said a witness, Pat LaRose.

Witnesses say an SUV that was passing several vehicles on the busy road hit a small red car. The impact sent the car into the ditch and the SUV out of control. The sport utility vehicle then hit another car.

"I saw him spin around and lose body parts, if you will, from the car flying all over the place," said LaRose.

But hitting two vehicles didn't stop the driver of the SUV. He kept going and was driving on three tires trying to get away."

Click on the following link to read the complete story as told tonight on The Channel 3 News:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: