Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:46:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  How Times Change - The Zip Lock Bag Of White Stuff
« previous next »
: [1]
: How Times Change - The Zip Lock Bag Of White Stuff  ( 2282 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 18, 2009, 07:47:01 AM »

Was sitting in my lazy boy looking out my picture window last night and noticed each time a car came down the road a white cloud of something flew in the air.  After enough cars went by, most of the white stuff on the road disappeared.  When I first saw the white stuff spread along the road, thought it might be white paint and certainly hoped if it was, a car wouldn't drive through it and spread it all over their car.

Finally, I decided I would go out and check and when I got out there, it appeared to be a gallon zip lock bag with flour or something like that left in it.  I mentioned it to Maryann and her first thought was, "Its probably drugs."  I'm sure if it was, especially in that quantity, somebody would be out there picking it up.  I guess years ago, I would have picked it up and put it in my trash.  Today I'm not touching it and it is still sitting there on the edge of the road.

Which brings to mind, a number of years ago somebody threw a bag of something on my lawn.  Before I threw it in my trash, I did open it up to check.  Opening a bag that contains a dirty, stinky baby diaper on a hot summer day sure does leave a lasting impression.

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : August 18, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

Apparently it was leaving a lasting impression on the owners as well if they tossed it on your lawn! :D

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Lilone
: 81

« #2 : August 18, 2009, 09:19:46 AM »

What is it with people and throwing stuff on someone elses lawn? The other day I had to pick up broken glass off the lawn because someone thought it would be fun to use my mailbox as a target.
special ED

« #3 : August 18, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

yeah I ran over it a few times today also
: [1]  
« previous next »
: