Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:14:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ms. Vermont Was in Fairfax tonight!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ms. Vermont Was in Fairfax tonight!  ( 2795 )
David Shea
: 471

« : March 14, 2012, 06:52:47 PM »

A big thank you goes out to all of the parents who brought their daughters to the Girl Scout Information Meeting.  We were very lucky to have a some of the older girl scouts from town come to support the younger girls.  A very special guest Ms. Vermont came to speak with the group about her experience as a girl scout & how it has shaped her life.  Here is the excited group of new girl scouts with Ms. Vermont. 

In the foreground of this photo Ms. Vermont is answering questions.  Here she tells them that even as a senior at UVM she is still active as a volunteer Girl Scout.  In the background the parents are listening the the Coordinator from the council give important parent information.

The younger kids were in awe of their guest.

Here some of the younger children are taking part in a craft.  Overall the response from the Fairfax / Fletcher community was overwhelming.  If there are families who could not make the meeting last night, do not worry.  There will be open enrollment and I will post the links for that as soon as I can.

A big thanks to Henry for posting these photo's for me.

Dave Shea
« : March 15, 2012, 09:42:13 AM David Shea »
David Shea

« #1 : March 15, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »

Pictures have been loaded.
David Shea

« #2 : March 15, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »

Here is the Girl Scouts web site where families can sign up their girls.

http://girlscoutsvt.org/

We are still in the process of establishing a local leadership team.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: