Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 06:40:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Norma Cherrier dies at age 98 - Class of 1943
« previous next »
: [1]
: Norma Cherrier dies at age 98 - Class of 1943  ( 502 )
ssweet
: 304

« : October 03, 2023, 09:57:57 PM »

Norma P. Cherrier, 98, of Fletcher, Vermont passed away Friday, September 29, 2023 after a short illness, surrounded by her loving family. She was born on October 31, 1924 in Westford, Vt daughter of the late Bernard and Marion (McLane) Parker.

Norma graduated from BFA – Fairfax, Class of 1943. She married her high school sweetheart on November 2, 1946 in Essex Jct., Vermont. Norma was a stay at home mom, and eventually went to work at Sears in Burlington for 15 years.

She loved her flowers, watching the many different kinds of birds she had coming to her feeders, crocheting, knitting, sewing, reading and the past few months putting puzzles together.

Norma leaves behind her five children and their spouses, Edmund and Diane Cherrier of Isle LaMott, Linda Sweet of Fletcher, Judy and Allan Salter of Westford, Lorraine and Brian King of Fairfax and Gary and Angel Cherrier of Milton. She also leaves behind 11 grandchildren Douglas & Angela Cherrier, David & Sarah Cherrier, Kelly & Joan Sweet, Karrie Ann & Bill Sweet Werneke, Brandy & Shawn Lawrence, Scott & Jessie Salter, Jamie & Michelle Salter, Matthew & Michelle King, Daniel & Chassidy King, Melissa and Adam Minor and Amanda Cherrier and Kalan Ingalls, 22 great grandchildren, her sister Margery Koslowski and many nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by her husband, Reginald in February 2023 and her son-in-law Robert Sweet.

A big thank you to Home Health and a very special thank you to Nancy Cardinal for their loving care afforded to mom.

Visiting hours will be on October 11, 2023 from 11:30 AM until the hour of services at 12:30 PM at A W Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel. Burial will follow in the family lot in Sanderson Corners Cemetery. The family also invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting awrfh.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: