Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:29:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Circus in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Circus in Fairfax  ( 10395 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : June 27, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »

It's lookng good for a circus coming to Fairfax on July 15th.
Watch for more and keep an eye on www.FranklinOne.com

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : June 27, 2011, 11:20:20 AM »

I'm looking forward to this! I would love to bring my kids to this circus.
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #2 : June 28, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »

If this happens it would be great! Fairfax needs more community-building events like this...
Chris Santee

« #3 : June 29, 2011, 10:03:03 AM »

Tickets should be available Thursday at the Fairfax Town Office.
More details to come...............

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #4 : June 29, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

re: community building activities.

In the past few weeks, beginning with the Community Day in early June, there have been a wealth of community-building activities thanks to the hard work of the Rec. Department, the Masons, and the Historical Society and the Library.  Just this past weekend there were two, and the library is sponsoring a wonderful ( and free) concert program every Tuesday evening through most of the summer, along with having a reading program for youth and a wealth of other activities.  It is heartening to see so many more activities being held!
slpott
: 457

« #5 : June 29, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »

Please don't forget the 5th annual "Art In Bloom" Festival on July 16th. 9-5.
Chris Santee

« #6 : June 29, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »

What a weekend, circus and Art in Bloom, Friday and Saturday, July 15th & 16th.
Watch for those circus tickets on Friday at the Town Office.
Art in Bloom is free to attend.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
MikeF9
: 1994

« #7 : June 29, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »

Saw the press release in Upcoming Events, but there is NO mention of the price of tickets, discount or regular.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #8 : July 01, 2011, 01:53:27 AM »

Nice little plug Rev.

Ahem, BY THE WAY..............

Nice.

re: community building activities.

In the past few weeks, beginning with the Community Day in early June, there have been a wealth of community-building activities thanks to the hard work of the Rec. Department, the Masons, and the Historical Society and the Library.  Just this past weekend there were two, and the library is sponsoring a wonderful ( and free) concert program every Tuesday evening through most of the summer, along with having a reading program for youth and a wealth of other activities.  It is heartening to see so many more activities being held!
trussell
: 870

« #9 : July 01, 2011, 09:19:11 AM »

Adult tickets are $12 and two children can get in free with every adult- free children's tickets are available all over the place, including at the town office.

We opened up sales this morning at 9:00 at the town office, but still have plenty left for both the 5:30 and 7:30 performances!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
fletchtb

« #10 : July 01, 2011, 09:50:28 AM »

I hope there are still tickets left this afternoon when I get out of work. I stopped by the Town Office this morning to purchase tickets, but it was before 9am and the office wasn't open yet.

It may also be worth mentioning that the sign on the Town Office door says the tickets are CASH ONLY.
trussell

« #11 : July 01, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »

Thanks Todd, yes sales are cash only.  Sorry we missed you! Stop by when you can!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
trussell

« #12 : July 01, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »

Tickets will be available 9-3 Monday-Friday at the town office (with the exception of July 4) as well as Thursday the 7th and the 14th from 6-8pm.

$12 for an adult ticket, which allows two children to get in for free.

Two showtimes, 5:30 pm and 7:30pm.

fletchtb

« #13 : July 05, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »

I happily bought my tickets this morning!

I would like to apologize for my Honda Odyssey honking non-stop for about 10 minutes outside of the school/town clerk's office and the continued honking as I drove through Fairfax. For some reason, my car decided to complain using it's horn every few seconds. I tried turning the car on and off, putting it gear, locking and unlocking the doors (from the inside), trying to find a fuse or a clip to disengage the horn, reading the owners manual, anything to get it to turn off. My daughter was inside the car scared and asking to get out (she thought it was a fire alarm). It was quite an adventure.

When everything else failed, I decided to drive it to Ross' Auto on main street. As I drove, the horn eventually stopped, but I suspected it would start again. I pull up to Ross', open the door and the horn starts again. The dog at the garage is not too happy about it and a mechanic walks out to see who the "jerk" with the horn is. I explained my problem and he was able to fix my problem by locking and unlocking the door from the outside to reset the alarm (since I didn't have a remote lock for the vehicle). Unfortunately, not one of the things I thought to do while in a panic to stop the unbelievable noise pollution.

So a huge THANK YOU to Ross' Auto for ending this embarrassing and annoying incident. Once again, I apologize to the residents of Fairfax whom I must have annoyed with the incessant honking.

I hope some of you get a chuckle out of my minor misfortune.

See you at the Circus!!!
Chris Santee

« #14 : July 05, 2011, 04:55:44 PM »

Chuckling now.
Actually, to be honest, I was chuckling then.
Sorry.

I mentioned to my wife that the one thing you never think of when you hear a car alarm is that the car may actually be being stolen.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: