Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 11:00:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Always A Good Idea To Keep Your Debit/Credit Card Receipts
« previous next »
: [1]
: Always A Good Idea To Keep Your Debit/Credit Card Receipts  ( 2574 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2012, 09:11:01 AM »

Mary Kay was telling me that she got double billed for the same transaction on her debit card yesterday.  This morning I went in to double check my credit card at NEFCU and they are temporarily down - Wonder if maybe they are the ones with the problem.

I have noticed people discarding their receipts, however I had many years of training with Maryann who always asked me for all the receipts and I still do that today - The banks are not always right and it also helps track down fluky things like what happened to my daughter.

Henry Raymond
logical
: 141

« #1 : November 09, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »

I haven't been able to access NEFCU website today either.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : November 09, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »

Nope.  It is not a NEFCU issue.  The double charges were on Tuesday and the store has had this problem with others before. They are getting a new card system I was told soon.

The pain in the butt part is I have to print out a statement, blackout everythig but those two transactions and bring to the store to get my credit.

NEFCU is still down at this time and they said they are working on it.  Customer Service is great at NEFCU!  I was able to ask several questions I needed to know about my account today and they were able to provide in seconds.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : November 09, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »

NEFCU Website is back up

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: