Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:42:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Citizens for Fairfax Community
« previous next »
: [1]
: Citizens for Fairfax Community  ( 2373 )
trussell
: 870

« : February 05, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

Do you or your organization need SPACE?

As the Fairfax community grows larger, finding suitable meeting and activity space has become more difficult.  Many use the school or church basements, but often they lack the space or amenities needed.  A wonderful asset to any community- ours included- is a community center where those things would be available.

We are asking for input from citizens to help define how such a center would be used.  As a supporting individual or organization, you will be a part of the planning process adding valuable input regarding development, size, building layout and numerous other aspects.

We are not planning to rely on taxpayers' money for this project; but instead are looking at grants, contributions and nominal fees for those who might use the center.

We typically meet on the 3rd Monday of the month, so please join the Citizens for Fairfax Community to help us plan for this exciting and much needed addition to our town.

For more information, or if you belong to an organization or know of one that would benefit from a community center, please contact us.

Thank you,

Trevor Russell, on behalf of C.F.C.
russelltrevor@gmail.com
(802) 316-6814

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : February 17, 2009, 05:30:53 AM »

For those of you who are interested, the group will be handing out information on town meeting day!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: