Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:52:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Children’s Toy, Books, Games for a young entrepreneur
« previous next »
: [1]
: Children’s Toy, Books, Games for a young entrepreneur  ( 4888 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : April 05, 2011, 12:23:37 PM »

It’s spring time when we all start to clean out the clutter and get ready for summer. 

Do you have any Children’s items that are in good condition and your child has outgrown them?  I have a friend who plans on opening a daycare in town around August 15th.  She lives 3 miles from town and has worked in daycare and now is trying to afford to start her own.  I am very proud of her and would love to see her be able to make this happen.

If you have any items that you would like to donate to help this young woman, please let me know and I will pass on the information.  Also, if you are looking for daycare, feel free to send me a message (marykayr@myfairpoint.net) with your contact information and I will have her contact you.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Terri Santee
: 77

« #1 : April 05, 2011, 03:20:03 PM »

I think I can come up with some things for your friend.I plan on going through things during April break...I will let you know.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 05, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »

Great Terri - This will give Mary Kay a chance to meet you.  She told me the other day that she had never met you.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator

« #3 : April 06, 2011, 07:36:21 AM »

Thank you so much Terri!  And YES I will get to meet you!

mkr
Administrator

« #4 : April 28, 2011, 12:09:57 PM »

BUMP! :-)

Terri Santee
: 77

« #5 : April 28, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »

I am still working on getting things together.... and a friend is donating some stuff too...hopefully she will get it to me by the weekend
mkr
Administrator

« #6 : April 28, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »

Wonderful Terri!  Again thank you so much!  No rush, when you can is great!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: