Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 01:27:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Stuffed Animal Sleepover at the Library: Friday, Feb 1, and Saturday, Feb 2
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stuffed Animal Sleepover at the Library: Friday, Feb 1, and Saturday, Feb 2  ( 2494 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : January 23, 2013, 08:04:29 PM »

Friday, February 1st (3-6 pm) and Saturday, February 2nd (10 am-12 pm): Stuffed Animal Sleepover

Young ones’ favorite stuffed animals spend the night at the library. What happens when stuffed animals take over the library? On Friday, from 3 to 6 pm, children can drop off their stuffed animal with the librarians in the children’s section. In the morning, children can come pick their animals up and watch a slideshow of the stuffed animals’ night at the library, from 10 am to 12 pm. Children will also receive a snack and certificate. Free, for children of all ages.

Contact the library at 849-2420 or by email at knorwood@fwsu.org for more details or questions.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: