Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 05:07:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  It Just Comes Naturally I Guess
« previous next »
: [1]
: It Just Comes Naturally I Guess  ( 6213 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 17, 2008, 07:45:42 AM »

Well, as far as news goes this morning, it is downright dead.  Soooooooooo, here goes.

Don't know if this happens at your house or not, but being one male in a house full of women, seems like I am the only one that puts the toilet paper on the roll right (Maybe right is a bad choice of words).  Here is what happens:

When I put a new roll of toilet paper on the roller, I always have the toilet paper roll backwards and down the back of the roller.  Whenever a member of the opposite sex is in the house and they replace a roll of toilet paper, they let it roll down over the front.  Which is right and which is wrong I don't know, and I know I have never heard of a mother taking her daughter aside and having this little talk with her and saying, "Now, this is how you place the fresh roll of toilet paper on the roller."

Guess I will have to do some searching on the Internet and find out why the difference in the way men & women put toilet paper on a roller.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : September 17, 2008, 07:53:25 AM »

Hmmmmmm............
Whenever I change the roll, whether it's at home or at school, I always have the sheets hanging down in the front.
Just my 2 cents.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Judi
: 508

« #2 : September 17, 2008, 08:08:48 AM »

Hotel bathrooms always have the roll in the front and folded to a point so I always have mine in the front...not because I am a woman.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : September 17, 2008, 08:18:44 AM »

I did find a number of articles on the Internet that indicated that men, (Should they put a new roll of toilet paper on the roller, as the biggest peeve by women was they would not do that) usually did it the opposite way women do it.  Actually found an article that had a number of other things that were a difference that you might find humorous, yet maybe true, to read:

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : September 17, 2008, 11:38:59 AM »

Toilet Paper?

Me being a Buffalo Bills Fan I use a collection of New England Patriots yearbooks.
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #5 : September 17, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »

AHHHH a fellow Bills fan. Glad to make your acquaintance. 

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
slpott
: 457

« #6 : September 17, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

This is so funny because that is also an issue in our family. We have actually had lengthy discussions. We all are over the top and when we find it wrong we fix it. It has been great fun. Glad we are not the only ones. Thanks Henry
trussell
: 870

« #7 : September 17, 2008, 06:59:36 PM »

I, too, feel that toilet paper should go over the top, simply because that's how most hotels do it... I figure that must be the industry standard.  I also prefer the end of the toilet paper to be folded in the little triangle. :)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Suzy
: 429

« #8 : September 18, 2008, 08:58:07 AM »

uh...yeah...things aren't looking good for you in the polls Henry!  We still love you though!  Now onto bigger issues...toilet seat up or down?
logical
: 141

« #9 : September 18, 2008, 12:41:22 PM »

slow news day?!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: