Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:18:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Poster of the Day 9/16/10 and Review: Fanboys
« previous next »
: [1]
: Poster of the Day 9/16/10 and Review: Fanboys  ( 2854 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 15, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

Thursday September 16, 2010
Poster of the Day

FANBOYS

If you are a Star Wars fan, Fanboys is a must see movie. Four guys make a trek to Lucasfilm with the intent on breaking in to see Episode 1:The Phantom Menace, before it's released to the theaters. One of the four has cancer and will not live to see the movie.
A lot of back story to this movie. The studio kept wanting to change it, and in the end, let the director release the movie the way HE wanted. George Lucas heard about the movie, saw some rough scenes, thought enough of it to let them use actual Star Wars sound effects.
They work in quotes from the "first three" movies-IV, V, VI, and the cameos are great- Billy Dee Willaims, Carrie Fisher, Seth Rogan, Kevin Smith, and......William Shatner?
Fanboys.....for every Star Wars fanboy. And girl.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : September 24, 2010, 11:13:29 PM »

Downloading it now, based on YOUR review.

Arrghh!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: