Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:12:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  TWO FAIRFAX FARMS RECEIVE AWARDS
« previous next »
: [1]
: TWO FAIRFAX FARMS RECEIVE AWARDS  ( 1907 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 09, 2005, 07:38:59 AM »

Well, here is a little statistic for you.  Fairfax now has only 29 farms remaining.  Out of these 29 farms, two have received the Dairies of Distinction Award by the Vermont Division of the Northeast Dairy Farm Beautifiction Program and the Vermont Agency of Agriculture.  The Dairy of Distinction program recognizes the hard work and dedication of dairy owners and operators who maintain attractive, well-kept farmsteads in an effort to promote a positive dairy industry image.

The Langelier Farm on the Buck Hollow Road owned by Paul & Karen Langelier and The Homestead Farm, owned by Peter & Madonne Rainville on the Swamp Road both received this award again this year.  Our congratulations to them.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: