Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:17:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wedding: Allen-Vallett
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding: Allen-Vallett  ( 3565 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 08, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »

BURLINGTON -- Laura Elaine Allen, daughter of Christopher and Pamela Allen of Guilderland Center, N.Y., and Aaron Lee Vallett, son of David and Carol Vallett of Fairfax, were united in marriage Sept. 26.

The Rev. Romanus Igweonu officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the Catholic Center at the University of Vermont.

Elizabeth Allen, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Jenele Gabriele and Emily Cain.

Paul Vallett, brother of the groom, was the best man. The ushers were Christopher Murphy and Jon Press.

A reception was held at the West Monitor Barn, after which the couple honeymooned in Maine.

Mrs. Allen Vallett graduated from Guilderland High School and University of Vermont. She is an Associate Environmental Engineer at Blazosky Associates, Inc. Her husband graduated from Bellows Free Academy Fairfax and University of Vermont. He is a Ph.D. candidate and research associate at The Pennsylvania State University.

The couple reside in State College, Pa.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: