Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:54:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Motorcyclist dies in accident in Georgia - Leaves Grandmother In Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Motorcyclist dies in accident in Georgia - Leaves Grandmother In Fairfax  ( 5263 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 23, 2015, 02:28:40 PM »

GEORGIA, Vt. - State police say a motorcyclist has died after running from police in Franklin County.

This was the scene on Polly Hubbard Road just before midnight Friday. State police on scene told us a Franklin County deputy attempted to stop the motorcycle but it took off. They say the motorcycle eventually crashed, hitting a tree and killing the driver, 20-year-old Timothee Morgan, of St. Albans.

That crash is still under investigation.

« : May 24, 2015, 03:51:20 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : May 23, 2015, 03:27:45 PM »

A Fairfax resident has posted that he was a former Fairfax student.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : May 24, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »

Timothee Aaron Goodman Morgan

November 14, 1994 - May 22, 2015

St. Albans - Timothee Aaron Goodman Morgan, 20, died unexpectedly late Friday evening May 22nd, 2015 following a motorcycle accident. Timothee was born on November 14, 1994 in Burlington and graduated from BFA Fairfax in 2012. He had been employed by Airboss Manufacturing in Milton. Timothee is survived by his father Adam Morgan of Westford, his partner Hannah Ploof of St. Albans, by his birth parents Timothy Goodman of Georgia and Kristin Baldwin of Winooski, his brother Adam Goodman of Winooski, and his sister Ashlee Wooton of St. Albans and by his roommate and friend since high school Anthony Towsley. He is also survived by his Grandmother Elizabeth Morgan of Fairfax and Grandparents Lois and John Chapman of Colchester and by several uncles, aunts and cousins and his special cat George. He was predeceased by his grandfather Calvin Morgan. Visiting hours for Timothee will be held on Friday, May 29, 2015 from 5 to 8pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton. There will be no funeral service at this time, however, burial service will be held on Monday June 1, 2015 at 10 am in the family lot in St. Ann's Cemetery in Milton.  For those who wish online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
« : May 24, 2015, 03:50:22 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
kpplus2

« #3 : May 24, 2015, 07:28:55 PM »

So sad, all this young man had to do was stop. What was the worst case a ticket, maybe cuffs, and some small court fee? At least he would have had his life. . . Sad end to something so preventable. . . Rest in piece young man, I prey for your family.
« : May 25, 2015, 06:25:57 AM kpplus2 »
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : May 26, 2015, 08:10:41 AM »

Very sad.... I met Tim at Steeple Market when he worked there.  Was a real nice kid.  Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Cathy Morin
: 13

« #5 : May 26, 2015, 11:34:45 AM »

I worked with Tim at Steeple Market for a few months. A very nice & funny young man. So sad to hear this news.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: