Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:37:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Last Night's VP Candidate Debate
« previous next »
: [1]
: Last Night's VP Candidate Debate  ( 2655 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 03, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »

Wasn't sure whether I would watch the debate last night or not, but then, I need to listen and try to make up my mind as to which candidate I will vote for.  I'm getting closer, but still haven't made up my mind.  The debate was much better than what I anticipated it would be.  Both candidates actually did very well.

I am not intelligent enough to debate or justify who I am going to vote for, so certainly will not make that public.  When I get in that voting booth, its all between me and the ballot.  The only thing that bothers me is, will I make the right decision??

Its a great privilige we have here, so lets all take advantage of it, no matter what our choice is.

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : October 03, 2008, 11:31:12 AM »

Yeap, I also am pleased with the VP candidate debate last night.  Personally I feel both candidate did an excellent job and both should feel like a winner!  Sarah is likable and showed the public that she is on top of the subjects in a professional way. Joe demonstrated his experience and his softer side which no one expected.  Both did well and can feel good when looking the otherone in the EYES! 

Well it always surprises me when I hear someone say they know who they are voting for several weeks before the actual vote.  Of course I have an idea where I should go but EVERY DAY could make a difference to my vote.   Even the drive to the voting booth and what I hear on the radio will impact my vote!
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #2 : October 03, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »

I hope no one wonders if "they made the right decision" after they vote.
You voted the way you felt was the best and that is all that counts.

I watched a movie last night instead of the debate.
"No Country for Old Men".

Any therapists around here can tell me what that means???
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : October 04, 2008, 05:05:38 AM »

I just watched the VP debate.

Even though McCain and Biden are ANTI ANWR........................

Can we get a McCain / Biden Ticket?

No?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: