Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:58:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Busy Weekend For The Family This Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: Busy Weekend For The Family This Weekend  ( 2675 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 22, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »

Well, my family will all be home this weekend.  My grandson and his family will be up from Bellows Falls, starting tonight when they play their football game against Winooski at 7 p.m.

I had planned to go down and I know Maryann had it on her calendar to go, but I have been told that you can't drive down to the field and you have to walk down a hill to get down to the field from the parking lot.  Supposed to be rather cold also, so my plans now are to have Mary Kay take me down to his game in Bellows Falls on October 30th.  This was one of the big events that Maryann was planning, but unfortunately it was not to be.

Tomorrow morning, they all plan to go up to their Aunts and put up some plastic, insulation and baled hay around the house.  Their Aunt has an old, old house with very little insulation, so hopefully it will make it a little warmer for her this winter.

Time permitting, they might even get a chance to scoot down and see a little bit of The Fairfax Football team.

Hopefully they are all bringing warm clothes with them.

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : October 22, 2010, 08:14:32 AM »

Family is the most wonderful thing a person can have.  I would give my life for each and everyone of mine.  See you the 2nd Henry.  Looking forward to it.
gkmcnall
: 130

« #2 : October 22, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »

Henry,

There is a different parking lot from the Winooski front lot.  If you go past the traffic light by the school, get in the left lane, there is a street on the left (not sure of the name). Past the Go Go Gas station I believe.  Take the left and go to the end of the street (watch the speed bumps there are several).  Take a left and then another left and that parking lot gets you right behind the press box.  Fifty feet from the field.  No hills. 

Let's not all forget BFA vs. Springfield at home with a 12:30 p.m. senior day event, followed by kick-off at 1:00 p.m. Saturday.  Bring cow bells, horns, and lot's of spirit.  Should be a fun event.

We will be at Winooski High School next Friday for the "Battle for the Bonnet" with kick-off at 7:00 p.m.

Go Bullets!

-Karen
Sue W.
: 167

« #3 : October 22, 2010, 03:20:56 PM »

I hope you can go to your grandson's game.  If you go, dress warmly!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: