Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:41:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Its Official - Circuit City Closing Remaining 567 Stores
« previous next »
: [1]
: Its Official - Circuit City Closing Remaining 567 Stores  ( 3048 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 17, 2009, 08:11:25 AM »

There will be one less Electronics Store at Tafts Corners:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20090117/BUSINESS/90117003

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : January 17, 2009, 09:09:37 AM »

This sucks. It really does. Our last two TVs came from Circuit City. All my digital cameras. The computer I am currently using.
I have a Circuit City credit card. I haven't used it in a while. I was trying to get the balance down. I wonder what will happen to that. "Sorry, you don't have to pay the balance off." HA!! Wishful thinking.
Now we're stuck with just Best Buy. Lots of items. But Circuit City had better service.
Rats.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 17, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »

I agree with you Mike on the Service.  When my computer crashed at Christmas, went in to Best Buy, but couldn't get anybody to wait on me or answer my questions.  Went over to Circuit City and spoke with someone who went all out to answer my questions and give me my options.

My daughter Sharon sent me the following note yesterday which again talks about the Customer Service at Circuit City:

"The news hit today that Circuit City is closing all their U.S. stores. Below is the link to the message on their website. I actually preferred them over Best Buy (better customer service)."

Henry Raymond
Cat

« #3 : January 17, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »

It's a shame they are closing them all. We have bought all our computers & almost all other electronics from there. We drove by the Williston location today & they were very busy.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: