Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:35:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  troops leaving
« previous next »
: [1]
: troops leaving  ( 2520 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : December 11, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »

In order to protect the privacy of our Vermont soldiers and the safety of their families the National Guard will not release the names of soldiers going overseas to anyone, including their state representatives. So I do not know exactly who is leaving in this latest  deployment. However I know that several soldiers are leaving our legislative district. Families should feel free to call me anytime  with concerns about their soldier. My home phone number is 527-7694. Or e-mail me at cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us

Please keep these soldiers and their families in your prayers. Happy holidays to all.

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 11, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »

It is really too bad that we don't know who is leaving, or who has gone.  They, as well as their families are doing so much for us.  I know that in previous wars, we were well aware of who was away serving our country.  Families had some sort of identification at their homes that identified them as having a loved one in the Armed Services.  Hopefully when this is all over, they will not be forgotten like many of our Vietnam Vets were.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: