Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:08:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Aquires 3 New Firefighters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Aquires 3 New Firefighters  ( 2072 )
HayesFXFD17
: 125

« : June 21, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

After completing the 160 hour Firefighter One course spanning almost 12 months, I would like to congratulate Firefighters Karl Lashomb, Jesse Sweet and Patrick Bessette.  We now have three more fully certified firefighters having moved from the rank of Probationary to Firefighter. 

As our department continues to mature and keep pace with the rapidly changing demands of the job we are fortunate to have such dedicated young volunteers contributing to the overall positive growth of the department.  It is difficult for most as we all work our 40+ hour a week jobs, family duties, personal time and yet still try to make time to keep up with training requirements as mandated and our ever increasing call volume. 

Again congratulations to our new firefighters and thanks you.

Deputy Chief
Justin Hayes
« : June 23, 2008, 07:14:53 AM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 22, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

Justin,

If you think these 3 new firefighters will be around this coming Tuesday night, would be glad to stop by after mass around 7:30 and get a photo of them to add to your announcement.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: