Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:35:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother To Lucien Hayes Dies At Age 61
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother To Lucien Hayes Dies At Age 61  ( 2242 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 15, 2014, 03:17:02 PM »

Newmarket: Arnold R. Hayes, 61, a lifelong resident of Wadleigh Falls Road, died unexpectedly Saturday, July 12, 2014 at Colonial Hill in Rochester, NH.

Born in Exeter, NH, December 18, 1952, he was a son of Joseph B. Hayes and Theresa (Laroche) Hayes.

Despite his special needs, Arnold was a faithful communicant of St. Thomas More Church in Durham. In his earlier years he attended the Bixler House School in Exeter, NH, then the Great Bay Services Community Center in Newington,NH. Arnold was especially fond of family gatherings and possessed a love for music.

He leaves his loving mother and caregiver, Theresa Hayes, with whom he made his home, two sisters, Joyce Cleary and husband, Clifford of So. Berwick, ME, Gail Heath and husband, Bradford, Sr. of Newmarket, NH and a brother, Lucien Hayes and fiancée, Donna Westover of Fairfax, VT, his nieces and nephews including their families, James Cleary, and fiancée, Megan Troxel and daughter Kylee, Katherine Hollander and husband, Daniel all of So. Berwick, ME, Michael Cleary and wife, Trista and children, Drake, Mason and Temika of Rochester, NH, Bradford Heath, Jr. and wife, Lisa and son, Bradley of Strafford, NH, Jonathan Heath and wife, Lisa and son, Hunter of Newmarket, NH, Justin Hayes and wife, Emily and daughters, Lea and Kayla,of Fairfax, VT, Jessica Pouliot and husband, Tony and children, Allysson, Hailey and Jack of Westford, VT and Jordan Hayes of Fairfax, VT and several aunts, uncles and cousins.

Arnold was predeceased by his father, Joseph Hayes in 1989 and his sister-in-law, Carol O’Neil Hayes in 2002.

Visiting hours will be Tuesday, July 15th from 2-4 pm and 6-8 pm at the Tasker Funeral Home, 621 Central Ave., Dover, NH. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, July 16th at 11:00 am in St. Thomas More Church, Madbury Rd., Durham, NH with interment following in Calvary Cemetery in Newmarket, NH.

The family would like to extend their deepest appreciation to the staff of Great Bay Services and Colonial Hill for their compassionate care. Memorial contributions may be made to Great Bay Service Community Center, 2061 Woodbury Ave., Newington, NH 03801 or to Colonial Hill Center, Activities Fund, 62 Rochester Hill Rd., Rochester, NH 03867

Please go to www.taskerfh.com to sign our online guest book.

« : July 15, 2014, 03:54:01 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: