Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:13:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Rain Out at Drummond and Computer Update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rain Out at Drummond and Computer Update  ( 2451 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 06, 2010, 08:39:23 AM »

They tried to push the schedule through last night at Drummond, but it started raining and they pulled the plug. Races were supposed to start at 8pm, but they started the heats at 6. Got all the heats and dash and B-Main done. Then at about 8:15 it started raining, and it was over. The weekend before Labor Day Weekend will be full. Granby Friday night, the rained out A-Main and a complete show Saturday at Drummond, then a new track, St. Marcel, Sunday. Four A-Mains in three days

Margie met a friend for dinner in Williston Saturday night. Afterwards, they went over to Best Buy. Margie ended up talking to a computer guy, explained my situation, and he suggested calling McAfee, because the computer has not been right since the weird McAfee problem. He thinks there is something trying to upload or download something, but can't, thus using a lot of CPU.
That will happen later today. I hope to get this resolved because I need to do stuff concerning the Pie and Ice Cream Social.
Plus, I really miss my computer.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: