Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:09:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Tasteless Picture of the Day 10/29/09
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tasteless Picture of the Day 10/29/09  ( 5253 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 28, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »

October 29. 2009
Tasteless Picture of the Day

"There's a dead skunk in the middle of the road, and it stinks to High Heaven."-Loudon Wainwright III

Thought I'd leave this alone and make a new topic for the blog. I was walking up to the post office Wednesday morning when all of a sudden could smell skunk. And there it was. The song crossed my mind so I took a picture.

All apologies for anyone who is offended.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : October 29, 2009, 06:50:14 AM »

I think that is today's Blue Plate Special at the Road Kill Cafe!  Where's Granny when you need her? 

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 29, 2009, 07:28:56 AM »

You usually will find dead skunks in the road on Wednesday mornings.  They are out scouting for trash on Tuesday night and not paying attention to traffic.  There was one up here on The Fletcher Road also.

Also noticed yesterday when I went down to the village that there were about 7 or 8 crows down at the house where Ola Tracy used to live breaking open the garbage bags and spreading trash all over the place.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #3 : October 29, 2009, 08:04:49 AM »

I lost a chicken this morning to route 104 traffic (I really need in put up a fence!).  I apologize for anyone who may have run over it before I got out the shovel.

-Trevor

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #4 : October 29, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »

I hear they taste just like skunk.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #5 : October 30, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »

They had a real tasteless segment on Channel 3 last night - Glad I wasn't eating supper and watching it - News People didn't know what to say - Jack Thurston did the story on Art from used body parts - You are free to read the article or view the video if you wish, but I am not impressed:

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=11409831

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #6 : October 31, 2009, 03:30:31 AM »

I lost a chicken this morning to route 104 traffic (I really need in put up a fence!).  I apologize for anyone who may have run over it before I got out the shovel.

-Trevor

HEY ED, This is for you..........................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor, did he drink your coffee and RUN for it???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love me some SPECIAL ED!!!!!!!!!!

(Trevor, I kid, really)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: