Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:47:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Live Closing Arguments At The Brian Rooney Trial In Rutland
« previous next »
: [1]
: Live Closing Arguments At The Brian Rooney Trial In Rutland  ( 2967 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 22, 2008, 09:30:35 AM »

Hi all,

Well, I will put the link up for the Live Closing Arguments in Rutland of The Brian Rooney Trial.  The last time I looked it was just on the clock, but you can give it a try from time to time to see what they have going:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : May 22, 2008, 09:40:45 AM »

I just checked and they are doing the closing arguments now

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : May 22, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »

According to the Free Press LIVE BLOG, Rooney has been found Guilty as of a few minutes ago!
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : May 22, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »

You are right Todd, I saw it on the 6 p.m. news on Channel 3.  I guess there are still some things they can't discuss because of a gag order, but the guilty verdict means life in prison without parole for Rooney. Vermont has no death penalty.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #4 : May 23, 2008, 06:30:52 AM »

Vermont has no death penalty.

He among a few others are certainly deserving of one though.  I am sorry if I offended anyone but I really would prefer to not have my tax money go to this guy having a warm bed and 3 square meals a day.  Other people in the area struggling to get by and much more needy.   

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: