Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:26:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Get Your Check Yet - Electronic Transfers Began Yesterday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Get Your Check Yet - Electronic Transfers Began Yesterday  ( 2358 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 29, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »

I understand the Federal Government started transferring the stimulus checks to those that chose direct deposit when they filled out their Income Tax forms.  They will be sent out in order of the last two digits of your social security number.  I didn't choose direct deposit and also have a social security number that takes me to late July before I can expect my $1200.

If anyone receiving theirs doesn't mind telling us, would be interested in knowing when the first one is received in this area.  I am sure nobody will have any problem finding a place to spend it.

Henry Raymond
Kathleen
: 167

« #1 : April 29, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

A coworker of mine received his electronically yesterday and wasn't scheduled initially to receive it until this Friday.  If they stick to the plan, I should be getting mine 5/12.  I don't know about stimulating the economy or not, but I'll be using mine to pay for gas and food; forget about going on vacation!
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : April 29, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

We got ours yesterday.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: