Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:52:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lots Of Activity Down At Steeple Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lots Of Activity Down At Steeple Market  ( 3659 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 27, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »

Pierre discusses something with one of the workmen

Standing at the Deli, looking towards the front of the store - Beautiful Ceiling - Great lighting

The Menu is already up

There is a long beam hanging over the deli/meat area that was in the Old St. Luke's Church/Steeple Market

What a wonderful touch to the new store

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : October 27, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »

For such a reticent man, who doesn't even live here,  I am continually impressed and touched by what he has done as far as rebuilding that store and preserving the memory of the old church for this town! I might expect Jeff Meunier to do something like that, if it were him in that position, but  not someone from out of town.

It seems he has taken as much pride in owning that market as Frank and Betsy did, as the other shop owners in town do. It's really nice to see that he cared enough about the history of this town to put that old beam in there...and it looks so cool!

When the steeple went up, he said it would be about a month before it would be open and it's about on target I would say. It looks beautiful inside!

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« #2 : October 27, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

Wow! It is looking great. I am so impressed with what the inside is shaping up to be. I can't wait for the opening to see it for myself. I agree with Lisa that there has been a wonderful job of addressing those little touches that strike a chord with the residents of this town. A job well done!
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #3 : October 28, 2009, 11:38:29 PM »

It is huge inside! Looks great, seems to me very organized and I noticed that the Farrell representative was in the parking lot this morning so products are on their way to the shelves! Can't wait until they open again...
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : October 31, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »

The interior looks ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

Nice job!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: