Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:06:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light At A. W. Rich Funeral Home Is On For Arlene M. (Reed) Scott
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light At A. W. Rich Funeral Home Is On For Arlene M. (Reed) Scott  ( 2197 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 10, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »

Arlene M. (Reed) Scott

Westford - Arlene M. (Reed) Scott age 93 of Westford passed away Wednesday April 9, 2008 at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.  She was born in Danbury, CT, November 13, 1914, daughter of the late Harry and Olevia (Burr) Reed.  She was married to Arthur L. Scott who predeceased her on March 17, 1985.  Arlene was a devoted employee of White Tower Management in Stamford, CT for 37 years retiring in 1979.  Following her retirement, Arlene spent much of her time lovingly knitting caps and booties for premature babies which she generously donated to Fletcher Allen Health Care.  She also enjoyed spending time watching the various birds of Vermont enjoying Vermont’s pristine countryside.  Arlene also found great joy in the quiet times spent reading her treasured books.   She will be greatly missed by all those who had the distinct pleasure to know and love her.

She is survived by her “adopted” family;  Violet Hobart of Westford, VT, Kyle Hobart and his wife Sarah and their daughter Katherine of Westford, VT, Miles Hobart of Westford, VT, Hannah Hobart Eldred of Underhill, VT and Colin Hobart Eldred of Underhill, VT.

She was also predeceased by Phyllis Hobart Eldred on January 25, 1995.

Per Arlene’s wishes there will be no visiting hours.  Graveside services will be private and at the convenience of the family.  Memorial contributions may be made in Arlene’s memory to the American Cancer Society 121 Connor Way P.O. Box 1460 Williston, VT 05495-1460.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, VT 05454

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: