Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:54:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Surveillance Camera Photos Sometimes Reveal Local People
« previous next »
: [1]
: Surveillance Camera Photos Sometimes Reveal Local People  ( 2336 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 28, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »

A 36-year-old transient woman has been cited into court on suspicion of grand larceny in connection with an Oct. 22 purse-snatching incident at the Price Chopper supermarket on Hinesburg Road in South Burlington, city police said Friday.

This particular BFA Graduate with ties to Fairfax was apprehended after several people provided information about her to the South Burlington Police Department after seeing a surveillance photo from the incident published in the Burlington Free Press, authorities said.

Lots of times when Chris or I put these surveillance photos up, we have no idea who they are - Quite a number of people, however, recognized this person - Hopefully they will get themselves squared away.

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : November 28, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »

Good Morning Henry    I'm sure it's my tech expertise , but I haven't seen the Surveillance Photo , so don't know who the person is , but having been the victim of theft before, and having seen and experienced the outcomes of the loss of a person's identity ( one of my credit cards that was stolen was used in Nebraska, another in Maine ) I still feel sorry for the person who is not a thief by nature , but forced to steal because of personal circumstances . I echo your hope that the person gets help.....on many , many levels , so as to improve their life .
Barbara
: 270

« #2 : November 28, 2010, 10:10:43 AM »

I just want to say, your response reminds me of why you were such a marvelous principal. 
It is fun to hear your 'voice' here occasionally.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: