Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:16:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Who fixes dryer vents
« previous next »
: [1]
: Who fixes dryer vents  ( 6451 )
slpott
: 457

« : April 04, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

Who would you call to properly vent your dryer. I think I have a rigamajig system going on? Not sure what profession that falls under. Can anyone help me. Thank you
slpott

« #1 : April 06, 2010, 06:29:24 AM »

Bump
Any ideas at all. Would it be a plumber? I want it done right.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 06, 2010, 07:33:34 AM »

You could always call Thibault & Sons in St. Albans - They sell dryers and most likely would advise you.  I know I used to have a flexible hose for mine and they recommended a metal exhaust pipe for me.

Henry Raymond
slpott

« #3 : April 06, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »

Henry:
Thank you so much. They were very helpful and explained how I could fix it myself properly. Even better. Thank you so much. Shelly
Mummy
: 280

« #4 : April 07, 2010, 02:10:43 AM »

I call my husband!

Sorry, Shelly I just had to LOL when I read this post.
slpott

« #5 : April 07, 2010, 05:05:00 AM »

Ha Ha Ha, I l am laughing with you. When I found it blowing air into my laundry room I called my husband too. Unfortunately he was not able to deal with it physically at that time so. Also, when I saw how it was hooked up and rigger taped together I thought it might need to be done right. I guess I could have done it myself but I am the type of person that needs to do it right the first time and I know nothing about this stuff to prevent a fire. It is an easy fix until it causes a fire. Now that I am more edumacated, I will fix it. hee hee Thank you for your humor. I too thought it was funny. I knew it must have been a stupid question when nobody responded. I can always count on Henry though.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #6 : April 08, 2010, 12:56:33 AM »

All a dryer does is blow a lot of hot air and collect stuff.

That should be right up a woman's alley..........

I am out...........................................................
Enjoy the buffet, I am here all week.
Mummy
: 280

« #7 : April 08, 2010, 02:39:35 AM »

Yup,

That is why two out of two women would call there husbands - Mr. Mike!  Either way - it is kinda funny!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: