Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:43:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  State Troopers in town
« previous next »
: [1]
: State Troopers in town  ( 3914 )
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« : September 18, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »

Coming home today just past 3:00 we saw five State Troopers on Buck Hollow Road. Two of them had a truck pulled over. Another one stopped. Two more had just passed the area. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what was going on to warrant such a large number of them in one area?
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 19, 2008, 06:34:06 AM »

I have seen or heard nothing from any of the media.  Chris Santee has some connections and may catch something, otherwise our next best clue might be this afternoon's St. Albans Messenger.  Bill Ormerod also gets a weekly report from the previous week that he should be sending me on the Vermont State Police Activity.  If they were here and investigating something or arresting someone there would be some brief details on the report.  Somebody's got to know something, but they maybe haven't been on the forum yet.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #2 : September 21, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »

The Truck had some stolen property in it,  I believe it was some stolen copper.  I do not know what the out come was, though I do know the individual has a lot of run ins with Law Enforcement and is Local.  I believe that is why there were so many Troopers on scene.
« : September 21, 2008, 10:15:12 PM FXDHS »

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #3 : September 22, 2008, 05:49:22 AM »

The copped copper caper !
Anybody remember Johnny Carson and Jack Webb ?

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : September 22, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »

Thanks Josh - Appreciate a general idea of what was going on - So many robberies and strange things going on - Specific details and names aren't necessary, this does give us enough information.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: