Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 12:34:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Open House at the VT Genealogy Library - Sat. Sept 7th, 10 to 4- FREE
« previous next »
: [1]
: Open House at the VT Genealogy Library - Sat. Sept 7th, 10 to 4- FREE  ( 1924 )
rwing180
: 98

« : September 04, 2013, 05:56:54 PM »

The public is invited to visit our library for free on Saturday, September 7th from 10 to 4 p.m.

We welcome the opportunity to show you our ever expanding collection of books, microfilm and periodicals that can help you track down  your ancestors.  There will be demonstrations of several of the computer databases we have available here at the library.  We will also have books and guides for sale to help you with genealogy research for Vermont, Canadian, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestors. Plan to come, by all means bring a friend, and find out how we can help you in this exciting quest for family history.

We are located in Fort Ethan Allen Colchester. Parking & entrance are on Hegeman Ave. across from the State Police.

Please visit our website www.vt-fcgs.org/vtgen.html or call 802-310-9285 for more info.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: