Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:31:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  GLEN MINOR/AMY HUSTON MARRY
« previous next »
: [1]
: GLEN MINOR/AMY HUSTON MARRY  ( 4043 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 04, 2006, 11:58:42 AM »

RICHMOND -- Amy Jeanne Huston, daughter of Gary and Dayle Huston of Ninevah, N.Y., and Glenn Arthur Minor, son of Lee and Louise Minor were united in marriage Oct. 8, 2005.

The Rev. Herm Benjamin officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the Round Church.

April Huston, sister of the bride, was maid of honor.  Bridesmaids were Heather Baron, Diane Bacon, sister of the groom, and Wendy Sibley.

Jeffrey Minor, brother of the groom, was best man.  Ushers were Aaron Minor, Michael Klupa and Alain English.  Nicholas Bacon was ring bearer.

A reception was held at Windekind Farms in Huntington.

Mrs. Minor graduated from the University of Buffalo and St. Michael's College. She is assistant principal at Colchester High School.  Her husband graduated from Champlain College.  He is a cost accountant at Mylan Technologies Inc.  They reside in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: