Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:08:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Broe-Cadieux Engagement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Broe-Cadieux Engagement  ( 3654 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 15, 2007, 01:04:49 PM »

Broe-Cadieux

FLETCHER - Mr. Gary “Sam” Broe and Mrs. Ann Broe of Fletcher are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Samantha Broe, to Derek Cadieux, son of Mr. Michael Cadieux and Mrs. Donna Cadieux of Pensacola, Fla.

Miss Samantha Broe is a 2003 graduate of Bellows Free Academy, Fairfax and Mr. Derek Cadieux is a 2002 graduate of Bellows Free Academy, St. Albans.

Samantha is currently enrolled at Johnson State College. She will be graduating in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology/Sociology. Derek graduated from Norwich University in 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice.

A 2009 wedding is planned.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: