Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:46:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Converted Memories To DVD
« previous next »
: [1]
: Converted Memories To DVD  ( 2520 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 20, 2010, 12:54:19 PM »

A number of years ago, I had my old 8mm movies converted to VHS - When the kids asked me what I would like for Christmas, I mentioned I would like a recorder that would convert my VHS Tapes to DVD.  They got us one last Christmas and just recently I tackled doing a few.  My 8mm movies go from 1961 to 1985 - Some real goodies in there and great to look back on.

I have to admit, I was about to give up, when all of a sudden I accidentally got it right.  It will be great and I am sure the girls will enjoy watching them, even though they complained a lot when I was taking the 4 hours of movies over the years.  The quality of course is far from what we have today, but it will be nice to be able to show our grandchildren how we spent the holidays with their great grandparents.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: