Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 12:42:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Homeless Pan Handler Makes $200 To $300 A Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Homeless Pan Handler Makes $200 To $300 A Day  ( 2262 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 24, 2011, 06:35:49 AM »

South Burlington is trying to crack down on Panhandlers there.  They have a written article and also have a video on this segment - Police are asking that people not give these guys money.  Check out the link below:

http://www.wcax.com/story/14966595/south-burlington-police-crack-down-on-panhandlers?redirected=true

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : June 25, 2011, 01:14:02 AM »

Anchorage enacted an ordinance where if there is a pan handler that YOU as a driver give money to them, you get a ticket.

It is a sad situation for these people on the streets due to mental illness or addiction.
It is also a bad situation where people AND families are down on their luck.

There IS help out there if they want it and seek it.
All of the religious social services, local services, etc, etc.

There was a item on our local news where they interviewed a lady who CHOOSE that lifestyle.
You are homeless if your home is destroyed buy natural or unnatural accidents or disasters.
How mess of stuff here.

http://www.ktuu.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=homeless&target=adv_article

If you want to live that way, don't pan handle.
Live off the land.

They give people that are in dire straights a bad name.

Sad.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: