Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:50:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  mailboxes
« previous next »
: [1]
: mailboxes  ( 2901 )
NPM, LLC
: 31

« : February 08, 2011, 09:51:32 AM »

Does anyone know if the Town pays for new mailboxes if yours is taken away by the plow?  Before I get attacked, please know that I am in no way complaining, bitching or even have the slightest issue w/ the fact that I have no mailbox.   The plow guys have done an amazing job keeping the roads clear for all of us to drive safely, especially w/ all this snow!  :)    I just want to know because some towns take care of mailboxes removed by the plow & if my tax money paid for another person's mailbox I just would like the same in return to me.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 08, 2011, 09:54:20 AM »

I would suggest you call the Fairfax Town Office and speak to Stacy, the Selectboard Administrator who can get with the selectboard and respond to your question.  Just call 849-6111 and a menu will come on giving you the extension for Stacy.

Henry Raymond
NPM, LLC
: 31

« #2 : February 08, 2011, 12:40:17 PM »

Thanks, Henry!  I put my question up here as I have seen other missing/damaged mailboxes & figured others may be wondering, too.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: