Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:55:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY SOCIAL A HUGE SUCCESS
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY SOCIAL A HUGE SUCCESS  ( 2331 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 27, 2005, 07:32:09 AM »

FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY PIE & ICE CREAM SOCIAL A GREAT SUCCESS

(A Special Thanks To Tim Wills For Sending Me These Photos As I Never Even Took My Camera Out Of Its Case)

Tim Hodet & Family helped bring up the metal chairs from the basement of the Baptist Building,
however you will notice many people brought their own chairs from home and placed them strategIcally in the shade.

The Fairfax-Fletcher-Westford Band, led by Cathy Gottschalk appeared to be smaller with a number of new faces.
Cathy's choice of music was truly uplifting and you could see the tapping of feet, the swaying of bodies and youngsters
dancing as the band played on. Great Job, Cathy and the group

Pauline Lavallee and Sally Billado are shown at the T-Shirt table and the last word I heard, they did very well.

The whole band was great and Aaron Minor stood out on the drums during this one particular selection.

Emily Wills was present with camera and notepad. Emily is our own native St. Albans Messenger Reporter.
 My wife Maryann had a great visit with her and told me that Emily has been offered a permanent teaching
position here at BFA next year.

I believe one could say the above photo was taken at the height of activity with the sun shining ever so brightly
 as the line went on and on and on without a break.

Bill Meisenzahl in the yellow shirt seems to be enjoying some good conversation here

Another photo of the group on the front lawn of the Baptist Building on Main Street in Fairfax.

I believe the shade finally hit where the band was located

My wife Maryann finally gets a chance to taste the Pie & Ice Cream. Thank God she was in no hurry
 and passed the time visiting with some old as well as new acquaintances she made at the largely attended social.

Pauline Lavallee & Sally Billado did take time for some Pie & Ice Cream.

Cathy & Bob Bessette look just a little beat

Al Daniels kept pretty busy dishing out the cool stuff with whatever size dish ice cream each customer desired

Yup, this picture proves it, Al Daniels does have more hair than I do.

And not only that, he certainly is far more agile

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: