Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:48:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Barb Shover's Father Dies At Age 68
« previous next »
: [1]
: Barb Shover's Father Dies At Age 68  ( 2060 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 10, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »

Delbert Lyman Bascom

February 20, 1945 - April 9, 2013

Georgia - Delbert L. Bascom, 68, died peacefully at his home on Tuesday April9, 2013. Delbert was born on February 20, 1945 in St. Albans the son of Howard and Irene ( Rivers ) Bascom. He graduated from Milton High School. Shortly after, he was drafted into the U.S. Army, where he served 18 months in Vietnam. On May 4, 1968, Del married Annette Miles, in St. Mark's Catholic Church in Burlington. Del was a member of the Ascension Catholic Church in Georgia and had worked for Duffy's Waste and Recycling for many years. He was a avid fan of the New York giants and New York Yankees. Surviving are his daughters Della Honsinger and her husband Michael of Swanton, Melissa Bascom of Swanton, Norma Quintin and her husband Scott of Georgia, Barbara Shover and James Alger of Fairfax, Korena Bascom Pappano and her husband Christopher of Milton, by his grandchildren Brittany and Michael Brouillard, Katrina, Christopher and Angela Patnode, Morgan Bascom, Samantha Quintin, Brianna Shover, Stephanie Bascom, Kylie Quintin, Kimberly Pappano and Jamie Bascom-Alger. He is also survived by his brothers John Bascomb & wife Pauline of Milton, Roland Bascom and wife Brenda of Winooski and sister Betty Kilburn & husband Frank of Jericho, his brothers in law Harold Miles and wife Mary and Robert Lamphere and by many nieces and nephews. Del was predeceased by his wife Annette Bascom in 2011 and his sisters Marion Greenia, Clarice Lamphere and brother Maurice Bascom. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday April 13, 2013 at 10 am in Ascension Catholic Church in Georgia. Burial will follow in Lakeview Cemetery in Burlington. Memorial's may be made to the Disables American Veterans, P.O. Box 14301, Cincinnati, Ohio 45250-0301. Visiting hours will be held on Friday April 12, 2013 from 2-4 and 6-8pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton.
« : April 10, 2013, 06:10:56 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : April 11, 2013, 07:23:01 AM »

Love and prayers to Barb and Family.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: