Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:33:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Barn Cat needs a barn
« previous next »
: [1]
: Barn Cat needs a barn  ( 3202 )
Lisa

« : July 27, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »

We have a cat who is happy as she can be outside catching mice and other small rodents.  Inside the house she gets anxious with the activity generated by our boys and large dogs, so she sleeps in the basement and stays there in bad weather.   As much as we don't want to part with one of our pets, she is not going to adapt well to our new home on a busy street in the city.  I am looking for someone with a barn, or a set-up similar to ours that would allow her to be outside in nice weather and sheltered in a barn, basement or garage at night and in bad weather.  Would you or someone you know like to adopt this very sweet cat?  Please contact me for more information as soon as possible.  jacknjoe@earthlink.net  Thank you!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: