Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:10:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Look At The New Steeple Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Look At The New Steeple Market  ( 4725 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 10, 2009, 01:06:04 PM »

These drawings are Pierre's Vision of what the New Steeple Market will look like - A new set of drawings is expected tomorrow, so this or perhaps even those received tomorrow are not the final plans - Kind of nice that the New Steeple Market will retain the resemblance of the Old St. Luke's Church. - Thanks Pierre and good luck on getting the Insurance Money and Permits for the new building.

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : March 13, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »

Is there funding available from the National Historical Foundation or any tax break related to the costs for rebuilding the of Steeple Market?

We completed a renovation project a few years back of a multi story building here in Anchorage.
It was "REAL old", built in the 50's and survived the 64 quake.

By the time we got around to the exterior renovation we had a tax break, for the owner, and some costs, not much, covered if we maintained the original look of some of the exterior details.

Maybe somebody has already looked into this based on the elevations shown.
Cat

« #2 : March 13, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »

Glad to hear that they are rebuilding it. I shopped there all the time.
special ED

« #3 : March 13, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

I wonder if it will have a clock and bell chime and stained glass windows?
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #4 : March 13, 2009, 03:27:09 PM »

awesome pix 'ed.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: