Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:32:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Donna King's Sister Dies At Age 58
« previous next »
: [1]
: Donna King's Sister Dies At Age 58  ( 1971 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 21, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

Swanton / Milton Coleen Marie Devino, 58, died peacefully Tuesday evening, April 20, 2010 at the home of her caregivers in Swanton. Coleen was born on March 16, 1952 in Colchester, VT the daughter of Earl and Lucille (Ladeau) Devino. She spent many happy years training and working at Champlain Vocational Services, and her family would like to give special thanks to all who worked with her. Coleen was a very special person full of love and happiness with a nurturing personality who made us more aware in life of little things and what is really important, and now teaching us they were really the big things in our life with her. Coleen loved listening to music, playing with her pets, collecting and wearing jewelry and enjoyed interacting with infants and toddlers. She is survived by her brothers and sisters and spouses Erwin and Loretta Devino of Milton, Lee Devino of Milton, Donna and Wayne King of Fairfax and Caroline and Denny Collins of Westford. Also her nieces and nephews and spouses, Kristie and Steve Real, Jason Devino, Angela and Scott Hussey, Kelli and Jeff Dunklee, Andrew and Sarah King, Brandon Collins, Brittany Collins and Cory Rooney. She also leaves her great nieces and nephews; Gregory, Patrick, Joseph, Peter, Benjamin and Whitney. She was blessed by having special caregivers; Jamie and Will Willoughby and children; Jalyn and Peyton. Also special thanks to friends Disa and Moe Tatro and Jacob O'Grady, for allowing her to be part of their life. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday April 24, 2010 at 10 AM in St. Ann's Catholic Church in Milton. Burial will follow in St. Ann's Cemetery. Contributions in Coleen's name may be made to the Vermont Special Olympics, 368 Avenue D, Suite 30, Williston, VT 05495. Visiting hours will be held on Friday from 5-8pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: