Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:49:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  petition
« previous next »
: [1]
: petition  ( 3085 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : June 05, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »

I'm pleased to let you know that I have filed the proper paperwork to have my name appear on the ballot for the Primary Election in September and that I intend to run in the General Election in November.  I enjoy the position of State Representative a great deal and hope to return to Montpelier for another session. I want to make sure your voice is heard in the deliberations of our state government.

I had many more signatures than needed, and I'd like to thank those who supported me by signing the petition.  More on the election later!

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 06, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »

Carolyn is a very dedicated representative and will always find an answer to your questions - There was only one time I am aware of that she did not get an answer back and that was due to the e-mail in Montpelier - It has some quirks sometimes and kicks you out.  I have had my mail kicked out there several times - Good Luck Carolyn, you have my vote.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: