Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:05:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jeannette Wills
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Jeannette Wills  ( 12655 )
ohhman
: 469

« #15 : September 19, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »

Thankyou Henry! Very well said!  Jeannette was very special to many people in very many ways.  We have experienced a great loss but we keep our  Faith strong as she did & know she is now helping guide us from a better place.
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #16 : September 20, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »

I have to echo Henry's sentiments...

To see all the priests on the alter that she had helped to adjust to our community when they arrived was just one of many examples of the positive impact Jeannette had on this community. Simply amazing when you start to connect the dots of all the people she has touched throughout her life.

Also, I have to give kudos to the musical group, many of whom have been friends with Jeannette for years. They all did an excellent job, and it was simply awesome to hear them sing throughout the service. Jeannette would have been proud, and I am sure she was singing along with them the entire time.

Jeannette will be missed, but the powerful and uplifting service held for her could not have better demonstrated the inspirational and positive legacy that Jeannette leaves behind in all of us.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: