Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:36:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  storm report #3
« previous next »
: [1]
: storm report #3  ( 2102 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : August 31, 2011, 06:27:52 AM »

Whew, it's been a busy past few days.

Fortunately neither of the towns in our legislative district have enough hurricane related damage to speak of. Of course towns in southern and central sections of the state are in a much different status. However if you have some damage it is important to report it, because the monetary total of damage throughout the state will help in Vermont's ability to acquire federal disaster aid.

I've visited with both town offices and road crews in Fairfax and Georgia. They all assure me we are in good shape, but if you think you have damage that they might not know about, call them or get in touch with me. You'll need to report your damage to the state by calling 211. 

To find out about road closures call 511.

Gary's report is excellent. When you have time be sure to read it. It was the information legislators received on Monday. My reports are summaries for each day.

Contact  me at  cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us

More rain forecasted for the end of the week.

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of  Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: