Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 06:59:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Part 1 of 4 Groups Of Senior Citizen Luncheon Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Part 1 of 4 Groups Of Senior Citizen Luncheon Photos  ( 2286 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 16, 2005, 07:30:54 PM »

Hi All,
Our local Senior Citizens Group has a luncheon at the Fairfax Fire Station on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.  This past Tuesday, I went down and took a bunch of photos and will try to give you a little more information about the group along with additional photos of the different members that I took.

Bob Bessette was a big help to me in identifying a lot of those I couldn't identify, but still have a few left.  Please e-mail me:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you can help me out.

Marion Eastman who usually cooks was on vacation, so Joyce McCuin (left) and Alberta Clokey (right) who usually helps took over along with Paula Twiliger to prepare today's meal for the energetic group of Fairfax Senior Citizens.

Maurice Boucher anxiously awaits his Chicken & Biscuit meal

The lady on the left came with Charlotte (Meunier) Dykeman, but do not know her name.  The lady on the right is Shirley Farnsworth from Milton.

There were a number of the Senior Citizens that I did not know. Shown above at left is Betty Parker and at right is an old carpooler of mine who used to live where Donny Gross now lives, Liz Fanton's sister Charlotte (Meuner) Dykeman. In those early 1950s, Charlotte used to work at the old Greers House of Dry Cleaning on a much less busy Williston Road in South Burlington.

Have a great day and I will try to get some more photos up tomorrow.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: