Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:02:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mark Minor Passes Away At The Age Of 67
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mark Minor Passes Away At The Age Of 67  ( 2450 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 15, 2016, 09:26:37 AM »

Mark Arthur Minor, 67 of Fairfax, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, March 12, 2016 at the VA Medical Center, West Roxbury, Massachusetts.

Mark was born October 4, 1948, the son of the late Carlton Arthur and Theresa (Fortune) Minor of Fairfax. Following his graduation from BFA Fairfax with the class of 1967, Mark proudly served his country with the US Army during the Vietnam War. Mark went on to become a self-employed contractor and master carpenter. An avid outdoorsman, Mark loved to hunt, fish and work in his garden. He will be remembered for his many stories from “secret” trout ponds, adventures of ice fishing and hunts for the elusive whitetail deer. A man who took great pleasure in sharing with others. He will be dearly missed by those who knew him.

Mark is survived by his two children, Shad Minor and his wife, Melissa and Kristy Pigeon and her husband, Joey. His grandchildren, Jordan, Loudon, Rachel and Chase and his great granddaughter, Briley.  He will be missed by his girlfriend Judy Hevrin, siblings, David, Michael (Ellen), Marty (Andrea White), Marlene (David Bevins), Marvin (Lisa), Tina Ladd, Robin (Brenda), Torrey Underwood and Marlon. He was predeceased by a sister, Darlene.

A time of sharing will be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at Noon including a service with full military honors in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton.

Mark’s children will receive family and friends from 10 a.m. until Noon in the funeral home.

Memorial Contributions may be made to the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department in Honor of Mark Minor, 1 National Life Drive, Davis 2, Montpelier, VT  05620-3702. Please specify deposit to Fisheries Fund.
Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : March 15, 2016, 04:49:53 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: