Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:36:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Winter Storm Watch Now Warning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Winter Storm Watch Now Warning  ( 2092 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 01, 2007, 09:23:48 AM »

Winter storm watch in effect from Sunday evening through late monday night.

The NWS in burlington has issued a winter storm watch, which is in effect from Sunday evening through late monday night for the potential of 6 or more inches of snow, with over a foot possible for the mountains of northern and central vermont.

Snow will develop across the north country late Sunday into Sunday evening, before tapering off to scattered snow showers late monday night. The snow could mix with sleet late Sunday night into early Monday morning across northern new york, as well as central and southern vermont. The potential exists for 6 or more inches of snow across this region, with up to a foot or more for the western slopes of the green mountains in central and northern vermont by late Monday night.

Please stay tuned to noaa weather radio, your local media, or go to http://www.wptz.com/wxmap/842984/detail.html for further updates on this weather situation.

« : December 01, 2007, 08:17:15 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 01, 2007, 04:08:57 PM »

The Winter Storm Watch Is Now A Winter Storm Warning:

Winter storm warning in effect from 4 pm Sunday to 1 am est tuesday.

The NWS in burlington has issued a winter storm warning, which is in effect from 4 pm Sunday to 1 am est tuesday, for 8 to 14 inches of snow. The winter storm watch is no longer in effect.
Snow will develop across the north country Sunday afternoon into sunday evening, and taper off to scattered snow showers late monday night. The snow could mix with sleet Sunday night into early Monday morning across northern new york, as well as central and southern vermont. Some freezing rain may also mix in across the saint lawrence valley. Snowfall amounts are expected to range from 8 to 14 inches across the region, with the higher amounts over the mountains of central and northern vermont, as well as the adirondacks

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: