Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:08:23 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Broe - Barber Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Broe - Barber Wedding  ( 3242 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 29, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »

Broe-Barber

FAIRFAX — Amber L. Barber of Burlington, daughter of Edward and Sandra Barber of West Dover, and Benjamin B. Broe of Jeffersonville, son of Bert and Laurie Broe of Jeffersonville, were united In marriage Aug. 4.

The Rev. Elizabeth Griffin officiated the double-ring ceremony at the United Church of Fairfax.

Deborah Towne-Mlguez was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Tamara Samson and Tamara MeLaughlin, Emma Greta Rose, the couple's chocolate Lab, was flower girl. Ryan Cota was best man. Ushers were Tyler Broe and Fred Barber. Ethan Barber was ring bearer.

A reception was held following the ceremony at the Highlander at Notch Glen.

Mrs. Barber graduated from Wilmington High School, St. Lawrence University, and Albany Law School of Union University. She is an Attorney for Downs, Rachlin, and Martin, PLLC. Her husband graduated from Lamollle Union High School and Vermont Technical College. He is employed at IBM.

They reside in Burlington.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: