Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:04:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Joe & Cecille Rainville's Grand Daughter Married In Brattleboro
« previous next »
: [1]
: Joe & Cecille Rainville's Grand Daughter Married In Brattleboro  ( 2951 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 14, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »

Hi All,

Former Fairfax Priest, Father Frank Connors married Joe & Cecille Rainville's grand daughter in Brattleboro:

Fletcher-Marsh

BRATTLEBORO — Michelle Diane Marsh, daughter of Rick and Dlane (Rainville) Marsh of Jeffersonville, and Daniel John Fletcher Jr., son of Dan Fletcher Sr, and Kim Fletcher of Vernon, were united in marriage Aug. 4.

The Rev. Frank Connors officiated at the double-ring ceremony in St. Michael's Catholic Church.  Katie Webb was maid of honor.  Brides maids were Kelly Langmaid and Hannah Smith.  Katelyn and Hailey Cormier were flower girls.

Eric Nelson was best man. Ushers were Ryan Marsh, brother of the bride, and Nick Merritt. Evan Fletcher, son of the bride and groom, was ring bearer.

A reception was held at Quality Inn and Suites.

Mrs. Fletcher graduated from Lamoille Union High School and Vermont Technical College. Her husband graduated from Brattleboro Union High School and Vermont Technical College and served in the U.S. Air Force. He is employed by Bald Mountain Builders. They reside in Jeffersonvllle.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: