Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:22:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Congratulations Kimberly and Christian
« previous next »
: [1]
: Congratulations Kimberly and Christian  ( 2801 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 12, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »

Fiske – Smith

ST. ALBANS – Kimberly Fiske, daughter of Dan & Karen Fiske of Georgia, and Christian Smith, son of Eric Smith of Milton & Stephanie O’Brien of Fairfax, were united in marriage on June 2, 2007.

The ceremony was performed by Bruce Patterson in Northside Baptist Church at 2 p.m.

The Maid of Honor was Kendra Fiske, sister. The bride’s attendants were Melissa Smith, Rachel Whiting, and Jennifer Greenwell.

The Best Man was Jesse Mattison, step brother. Ushers were Matt Perry and Rob Rock.

The flower girl was Violette Smith, daughter of the groom.

A reception was held at the home of the bride’s parents.

The newlyweds took a wedding trip to Kauai, Hawaii. They have made their home in Fairfax.

Wedding photography was by Anthony Boccio.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: